Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cooper's Lion

This is Cooper's lion and his current favorite toy. This was in bed with us last night and he is now on our study bed looking out the window. Cooper put him there. The first time I glanced at them, Cooper was right next to this lion with his head resting on the bolster facing the window as well - a really cute sight which I tried to capture on camera..but couldn't.



I drove San Diego last week to visit my mother who had a bad case of the common cold. I talked to her over the weekend and she is doing much better. Kevin and I went to the temple on Friday. He got jealous since I've recently been going without him - also because he wanted to put his sister's family in the prayer roll himself. We are also starting to plan our trip to Logan UT for the Harmon reunion the Saturday before Memorial Day. We are super excited!!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

We're so excited to see you in May!! Yah!! I love the pictures of Cooper. What a sweetheart.

Unknown said...

Cute pictures. I wish i could go to the reunion too. Have fun.

steele life said...

we get to see you before may! haha. and sam and I didnt know about the reunion. that might be fun. we get to see you in about a week!

Dave and Marie said...

Ellen, the blanket looks great! It's so cute! If I get pregnant do I get one? ;) Your yard looks so nice. I totally think it's about time for us to visit you! When we graduate and live a bit closer we are so going to do a Kevin, Ellen and Disneyland trip! Miss you guys.