Friday, March 14, 2008

Beulah Klak Galore

Semi dwarf bareroot trees are on sale (50% off!!) at Lowes so my friend Denise and I went tree shopping. I bought the following bareroot trees: Blue Chinese Wisteria, Flame Seedless Table Grape, Florida Prince Peach, Babcock Peack and Snow Queen Nectarine. I also got 2 Night Blooming Jasmines. They are planted just outside the study window and outside our bedroom. I have very vivid memories of how these smell at night from living in Hong Kong and the Philippines so I was ecstatic to find them at the nursery. I also bought some indoor plants/herbs and this beautiful hanging plant which now hangs outside the study window. If anyone knows what this plant is, let me know.

I finally found the name of the above plant. It is a Dwarf Chenille plant. It is a perrenial and can be grown indoors.


The 3 new fruit trees were planted today in the front of the house. The wisteria/grape will have to wait until we figure out where to plant it.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I'm so jealous. We're still getting snow today. Actually, I'd never get to do so much planting because we just don't have the space, but I did plant an apricot tree a couple of years ago and we even had our first apricot last summer. I'm excited for you!!