Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Apple of My Eye

It seems my blog has turned into a garden diary of sorts when I originally intended for it to be about Cooper and knitting!! How can you look at this cute doggie and not be mesmerized????? Here's Cooper in our study - by his mommy's feet in front of the computer. Even Max loves Cooper and takes good care of him. Max is the greatest brother a little dog can have.

I added music to my blog today. I wish I knew how to put my iTunes playlists instead but it doesn't seem like this is possible. If anyone out there knows how to do it, please let me know.

3 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

Cooper is darling!

Ellen it's so good to hear form you. I love your blog. You and Kevin have such a charming life. Your yard looks so fun. I love all the plants. How lucky are you guys, you can have a avocado tree in your yard?! I'm so jealous.

Love all your knitting projects. I started up knitting a few years back and decided I only liked pearling. (is that what you call it?) So, I figured I wouldn't get very far. Not to mention I always wanted someone write there to walk me through the learning process. It didn't come very naturally. I'm sure all your projects turn out fabulous.
I better run, I've got a dirty house calling my name.
Love and miss you guys, Jenn

*I love your tunes!

steele life said...

hey its getting closer and closer till we visit you!! your dogs are so cute. I really want to get a dog. at least a pet! we have a week till we go to cancun

Unknown said...

I need a dog.. Oh wait... I need a house first. But for realz I love reading about Cooper and knitting. That would be cool if he could knit. You wouldn't need a job. You'd be rich just selling what he knitted. Good Luck