Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Job

I got the job!!! I interviewed with a consumer electronics company selling HD and plasma TVs (you will find them at Costco & Walmart among other places & I know Terry Lisonbee just got one late last year. You might even already own one!!!) last August shortly after leaving Playmates. They put the position on hold. They called me last week Tuesday to find out if I was still available and on Thursday they called again to set up an interview with their Marketing VP who I met the following day Friday. They called me today and the offer letter is in the mail. They are only 8 miles away from me and the job is similar to a good fraction of my last job except on a bigger scale so I am so excited. I start on Monday, April 14. Thank you all for keeping me in your prayers!!!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

That is sooooooo exciting. I was talking to Kevin on Thursday and soon after we hung up, he called back to say that you had the job!
How exciting! How excellent!!
Love you, Sandy

steele life said...

That is awesome! I am excited for you. Now, just wondering, can you get us a deal on a tv?? :) Hope your job is fun!
love you
Sara (& sam)

Ellen H said...

Yes I can get employee prices on their HD/plasma TVs!!!

Will Thomas said...

Congrats! That is exciting. New jobs are always fun & adventureous.

Hope you are able to keep on blogging as well. We enjoy the updates.

Unknown said...

Hurray for a new Job. When James and I are in the market for a new TV we'll let you know.